It’s Sunday so it’s time for some ‘Sunday Stealing!’
This is one of my favorite sites on the world wide web. It’s a lot of fun and I really need to do these more often and so should you!
Click on the link to play along!
SUNDAY STEALING – TMI TUESDAY
(Originally posted on a Tuesday somewhere in the abyss of all things defunct blogs.)
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
This guy is an asshole. I don’t really care which direction he’s headed as long as it’s out of the media. So not a fan of this jerk or the Kar-trash-ians he hooked up with.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
3. What is your favorite curse word?
Seriously? Have you read my blog?
4. You can travel any time in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
5. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
6. When did you last use your cell phone as a flashlight?
Omgosh. I’d be so lost without it! – Last night, every night!
It doesn’t help that I can do cool shit like this with it.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
10+ I don’t like clothes, socks, or shoes.
8. When did you last use food or drink to enhance your mood?
This morning… I like to feel magical.
Followed by an evening of fun-filled rainbow pooping!
9. Give us a word that gets you excited.
10. Now give us one that makes you squirm.
See if you can find it in the meme.
11. What word makes you smile?
Thanks to Bev at ‘Sunday Stealing‘ for the fun post!
I really do enjoy these.
Totally broke my blogging streak yesterday.
Computer issues but I’m back today! Go me!
Woke up to snow this morning! Heavy wet snow. Fortunately, it won’t last because the ground is too warm now and look at next weekend!
Is anybody doing or have you done, anything thrilling and spine-chilling this weekend?? I’ll be sewing quilt tops today and watching creepy crime shows. I know. I’m living on the edge. Holy smokes. I hope the cops don’t get called!
Well, here’s to an amazing week ahead! Be well, my friends!
MIMI’S QUOTE FOR THE DAY –
Me too Janis, me too…