Since I’ve been trying to get a post written for a week now I decided to just recap “Bujo” style.
- Completed the Whole30 Program. It was challenging and a learning experience, and it was FABULOUS! I lost 19lbs but gained so much more.
- Koegel’s On The Road came thru Idaho with perfect timing and so I was able to get a taste of home and it was delicious.
All Michigan products – Koegel’s meat, Bettermade chips and Faygo pop. The only thing missing was the Superman ice cream for dessert!
- My son, his fiance’ and I all visited our local aquarium for the first time and that was pretty cool.
I loved this guy.
And this one.
He reminded me of The Incredible Mr. Limpet.
Raise your hand if you’re old like me and have seen this movie. I absolutely LOVE it!
- I found Nemo in case anyone was looking for him.
- And my son found these guys and they loved him.
Every time one of them swam up to him all I could think of was Steve Irwin!
- I’ve made a full recovery from Memorial Weekend and all is right with my world once again.
- I bought some more fabric. This may have helped in my recovery.
- Working on baby stuff for my new grandbaby.
- Helping my future daughter-in-law with her newly founded all things pamper/heal yourself small business.
- Totally binged on Rizzoli & Isles. Loved that show.
- The grind – Housework, errands, appts.
You know the drill.
Due to the rain, I’ll be inside crocheting, sewing, crafting and Netflixing something British. What’s happening with all of you??
What are you crafting, sewing, reading, watching???
OR, are you having my dream weekend?
Nowhere to go. Nothing to do.
If that’s your weekend I am super jealous!Mimi’s quote for the day –
On ‘Flying Pie Pizza!’
Here in Idaho, we have a pizza chain called ‘Flying Pie Pizza.’
It was featured on ‘Man Vs. Food.’
Start the video at 7:19 to see the amazingness that is ‘Flying Pie Pizza.’
One of the super cool things about ‘Flying Pie Pizza
‘ aside from their pizza, is that they do a daily pizza giveaway called, “It’s Your Day
!” You can click on the link to learn all about it but basically, it’s this.
They post a random name on their sign out front and if it’s your name you get to go in between 2-4pm or 8-10pm and make yourself a 10″ personal pizza for FREE.
Pretty cool, huh?
Well, guess what?? The other day my son’s name was on the sign and he got to go make himself a free pizza!
How cool is that?
Handsome son. Delicious pizza. FREE pizza!
Thank you ‘Flying Pie Pizza
IN OTHER NEWS –
We are soooo close to being done with repair work! The painting got done today and the ceiling fan/light goes back up in the morning. Yay!!!!
I unplugged for most of last weekend and it was so relaxing. No phone. No computer. I divided my time between the sun, books, crocheting and ‘Rizzoli & Isles,’ my current Netflix binge. It was soooo nice.
This week, however, has already started out in a whirlwind and life, in general, doesn’t look to be slowing down anytime soon, and that’s okay. Full speed ahead is a good speed as long as I get a moment or two
or three or four or five to hit the trails and read a book, I’m good.
What’s happening in your week ahead? Anything thrilling and spine chilling to report??
Who’s got gardens going on? How are they doing? We’ve had such wonky weather here. Late snow and late frosts it really just threw the whole planting season off.
Any plans for Memorial weekend???
Mimi’s quote for the day –