Since I’ve been trying to get a post written for a week now I decided to just recap “Bujo” style.
- Completed the Whole30 Program. It was challenging and a learning experience, and it was FABULOUS! I lost 19lbs but gained so much more.
- Koegel’s On The Road came thru Idaho with perfect timing and so I was able to get a taste of home and it was delicious.
All Michigan products – Koegel’s meat, Bettermade chips and Faygo pop. The only thing missing was the Superman ice cream for dessert!
- My son, his fiance’ and I all visited our local aquarium for the first time and that was pretty cool.
I loved this guy.
And this one.
He reminded me of The Incredible Mr. Limpet.
Raise your hand if you’re old like me and have seen this movie. I absolutely LOVE it!
- I found Nemo in case anyone was looking for him.
- And my son found these guys and they loved him.
Every time one of them swam up to him all I could think of was Steve Irwin!
- I’ve made a full recovery from Memorial Weekend and all is right with my world once again.
- I bought some more fabric. This may have helped in my recovery.
- Working on baby stuff for my new grandbaby.
- Helping my future daughter-in-law with her newly founded all things pamper/heal yourself small business.
- Totally binged on Rizzoli & Isles. Loved that show.
- The grind – Housework, errands, appts.
You know the drill.
Due to the rain, I’ll be inside crocheting, sewing, crafting and Netflixing something British. What’s happening with all of you??
What are you crafting, sewing, reading, watching???
OR, are you having my dream weekend?
Nowhere to go. Nothing to do.
If that’s your weekend I am super jealous!Mimi’s quote for the day –