“Missed Connection Monday” is brought to you by your local Craigslist. These are real “love notes” that strangers leave for other strangers in the ‘Personals’ section of Craigslist.
Or as I like to call it –
‘Your local serial killer hunting ground.’
LADIES IN JEEP WRANGLER IN HULLS GULCH
To the two ladies who graciously gave my dog and I a lift back to my truck on Friday, thank you!
Turns out, I broke my ankle on the trail so not having to walk that last ~mile out was greatly appreciated. Thank you again!
If you happen to know two ladies who gave someone a ride in the area on Friday morning, please pass along my thanks!
***Yeah… Ted Bundy has a similar story…Turns out he broke his arm…
(The Deliberate Stranger: The Story of Serial Killer Ted Bundy – YouTube)
If you happen to know these two ladies DO NOT pass along Ted Jr’s “thanks!”
Are you fucking kidding me right now???
THIS is Hulls Gulch!
(Photo credit, Me!)
I’m not picking up a quarter if I drop it let alone some guy I don’t know with a dog that may or may not be his or that may or may not be trained to rip my leg off!
People are so fucking stupid…
Happy Monday folks!
I’m a little late to the game today. Lots going on. I do have to say, it was fantastic seeing Halloween decorations up in every store I went into today. Seriously. It’s been so hot here ANYTHING that brings thoughts of cooler weather is okay by me!
Tomorrow is another early day for me, in fact, this whole week is going to be early days for me. We don’t have a definitive date for my sister’s surgery so I’m trying to get my schedule in sync and reschedule what I can plus get all of my personal appts., dr. appts., etc. out of the way. I am not looking forward to an MRI. Any of those kinds of tests always freak me out, plus I flatlined in one of them before so yeah, no fun for me at all…
I hope that all of you have had a wonderful start to your week. Don’t work too hard if that’s your gig and if you’re playing, don’t overdo it. That heat is killer out there and apparently, it’s the same all over the globe!
Be well and be safe.
MIMI’S THOUGHT FOR THE DAY –
Apparently, it’s going to be another “recap” “Bujo” post soooo here goes!
- Woke up with the theme song from “Friends” bouncing around my head. Crazy because I remember no dreams having to do with “Friends” the t.v. show, the song, the cast of “Friends” or my real life friends.
In any event, I hope this earworm wiggles it’s way out of my head pronto!
- Father’s Day has come and gone and for those of you who were fortunate enough to celebrate with your dads, I hope it was a day of making wonderful memories.
To those of you, like me, who have fathers that have passed on, I hope it was a day to recall wonderful memories.
It’s always a tough day for me. A little bit sad, a little bit jealous and a whole lot of wishing for just a little more time…
- I’ve been on a crochet kick lately. Mainly for the new grand-Diva on the way. Baby blankets, booties, hats but I’ve got some scarves going for the trees downtown for the homeless when the weather turns. One day I’ll post all of the little projects I’ve been working on. Today is not that day.
I’m just too lazy to gather it all together and take pics.
- We have new neighbors upstairs.
- We have new neighbors next door.
- We have new neighbors two doors down.
That’s a blog for another day.
- Still trying to organize my blogging. Figuring out the days to visit and read, and the days to post. This is somewhat challenging and I know I’m not alone with this.
If there’s an easy fix please fill me in. Thanks.
- Our weather is much like everyone else’s I suspect.
- A happy little reminder tho…
What’s happening with all of you? Big plans for the 4th of July?
After a bbq or two, I’ll be at home snuggling my pup so she, along with every other dog in the neighborhood, doesn’t go nutso.
My dog haaaattttteees fireworks, actually she’s not a fan of loud noises in general and of course. the 4th is the worst day/night for that.
I wonder if fireworks affect other animals like they do dogs.
I hope you’re staying cool wherever you are and whatever you’re doing. And I hope those storms aren’t wreaking havoc in your neck of the woods. It’s just heat and wildfires for us so the norm. I suspect I will never enjoy sitting next to a campfire ever again not after all these years of fire, fire everywhere!
Be well my friends! Stay cool and stay safe!
And don’t forget our furry friends!
Mimi’s quote for the day –